1. Live Music Saturdays in the Canton Arts District: Enjoy live music, indoors and out all along Cleveland Avenue in downtown Canton. There will be plenty of music, art demonstrations, comedy and more. Saturdays through August starting at 7 p.m.
2. Gervasi Vineyard Cruise-In: Gervasi Vineyard hosts a weekly car show every Wednesday from 5 to 8 p.m. through September. Join the fun with the whole family and drive-in to showcase a favorite car.
3. The annual Jackson Township Community Celebration kicks off June 29 and runs through July 2. Stop by the North Park on Fulton Road to enjoy amusement rides, food, live entertainment, a car show and much more. The event is topped with a fireworks show on July 2.
4. Ever want to be a life-size game piece in a favorite board game? Stark Parks is hosting Be the Piece! Life-size Board Games at 1 p.m. on June 26 at Quail Hollow Park in Hartville.
5. Enjoy an assortment of homemade honey themed desserts, honey bee demonstrations and more during the Teddy Bear Picnic at 11 a.m. Saturday at Dragonfly Tea Room, 116 S. Canal Street, Canal Fulton. For more information, call 330-854-4832.