1. The Canton Symphony Orchestra will perform an outdoor concert starting at 6:30 p.m. at Sippo Lake Exploration Gateway off of Perry Drive, 12th St., NW or Genoa Ave. It’s part of the Orchestra’s free concert series called Summer Serenades in the Park.
2. Join the fun of celebrating Flip a Coin Day on June 1. Flipping a coin was first introduced by Julius Ceasar as a method to make a decision. Best way to celebrate is to flip a coin and encourage others do so too.
3. Get down and dirty by playing Mudd Volleyball starting at 9 a.m. on June 4. The fun happens at Clearwater Park in Uniontown. There is a cost to participate. Check the website at http://www.hughespartyrentals.com/news/20-mudd-volleyball-tournament.aspx.
4. Experience some of the best Greek foods in the area at the annual Canton Greek Fest. The fun and the eating start at 11 a.m. on June 2, 3 and 4 at St. Haralambos Greek Orthodox Church at 251 25th. St., NW in Canton.
5. Attend a live performance of "Mary Poppins" presented by The Player’s Guild at the Player’s Guild Theatre at 1001 Market Ave. in downtown Canton. Everybody’s favorite practically perfect nanny takes the stage in this musical adventure. Production runs through May 29. Check the website at http://www.playersguildtheatre.com/ for complete details including times and ticket prices.