This year has been a year of change for Green schools. There have been numerous new hirelings, especially in the Central Administration that have had a profound effect on the system. These new administrators include the following.
- Superintendent: Dr. Wade Lucas
- Assistant Superintendent; Linda Martin
- Director of Operations: Stanley Taylor
- Transportation Director: Wendall Jackson
- Football Coach: Thomas Stacy
- The new high school principal (Joe Nicklos) was announced April 21.
- In addition Dr. Lucas has implemented the
- following series of new communication
- channels to improve the flow of
- information between the schools and the
Approximately 90 members who pass along both positive and negative comments brought to their attention to the superintendent
Superintendent Advisory Council:
Approximately 32 members selected by the Superintendent and board of education.
Meetings are held no more then four times a year and members are asked to serve for no more than two years. Its purpose is to:
- serve in advisory role to administration and board
- serve as vehicle of community input on school issues
- identify and work toward solutions of expressed problems
- serve as an information clearing house to reduce rumors
- serve as sounding board for new suggestions,ideas, programs
- help to identify other supporting community agencies that may help resolve related community problems.
Held at community members homes, an open forum for people to chat informally about various issues, concerns, problems with an emphasis on open dialogue. Guidelines stress no right or wrong answers, everyone participates, no value judgements or debate, respect for individual opinions whether or not you agree with them, civility, open mindness
Meeting with all staff members to include
student representatives, central office staff, secretaries, food service, custodial and maintenance, bus drivers, and aides and monitors.