LAKE TWP. The Lake Township Trustees approved dates and times for the fall cleanup during their regular meeting on July 24.
Trustees President Galen Stoll said the times and dates for the fall cleanup are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sept 20-22 and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sept. 23.
As with past community cleanup days, there is a limit of 12 tires per household.
- Stoll mentioned that Sgt. David A. White, who was shot four times during a domestic violence call earlier this month, has had a fourth surgery but is doing well.
- Authorized paying bills as of July 24 in the amount of $743,149, of which $690,000 went for quarterly payments to the fire department.
- Accepted the resignation of Uniontown Police Department auxiliary officer Tyler Lohr effective July 16. He has accepted a full-time position with the Ravenna Police Department.
- Approved paying Nichols Landscaping $350 to mow the property at 13227 Lake Ave. to abate a nuisance.
- Authorized a lease agreement with Eco-Site to put up a cell tower behind the township hall at 12360 Market Ave., N.
UP NEXT: The next Board meeting is 6:30 p.m., Aug. 14 at the Township Hall