That lady second from left is Wendy, we're assuming.
I had never heard of Wendy Williams (turns out I was thinking of Wendy O. Williams, who is an entirely different person), but if she’s on in your market you can probably still catch “Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Choir” on today’s show. That’s Cindy Mizelle, Michelle Moore and Curtis King, who will perform the the Apollo Medley from the Wrecking Ball tour. It’s an interesting move — could this trio have a post-tour future together?
But that’s not all — check out the links for the latest Springsteen news you really probably shouldn’t oughtta miss. I’m just saying.
• Peter Ames Carlin’s upcoming Springsteen biography, “Bruce,” has a release date.
• Bruce Springsteen — more than a little bit country? So argues Billboard, which charts the country stars influenced by the Boss.
• Springsteen and race: Can “41 Shots” counteract “The Huxtable Effect”? You be the judge, via the Huffington Post.
• Share your “Springsteen Moment” and win big Philly prizes from the National Constitution Center.
• Hear Glee sing “Glory Days” … if you dare!
• Are you ready to get your pants blown off? Rolling Stone on the Jimmy Fallon album.