Kids craft for Fourth of July.
Paper towel tube • Red, white and/or blue tissue streamers • Uncooked rice or dry beans • Red and/or blue duct tape • Star stickers
1. Cover one end of the paper towel roll with duct tape.
2. Cover and decorate the entire roll (leaving one end open) with duct tape.
3. Pour a handful of uncooked rice or beans into the roll. Tape up the unclosed end.
4. Cover the roll with star stickers.
5. Tape the streamers to the end of the roll in any pattern and length that you like.
Finished: Shake your new noisemaker with pride!